How to find a blogger?
Hello to everyone who wants to be on Top!
Today we will share with you the secret, which bloggers are needed for your target audience and where to find them.
1. Where to search?
Most importantly, do not forget that the blogger should be your target audience. Therefore, it is necessary to find a blogger with an identical TA.
- In subscriptions from bloggers. Bloggers also make friends and communicate, in subscriptions to one you will find a dozen other interesting guys.
- In the tab recommended by bloggers. This is a green arrow in the user info section next to the "subscribe" button.
- On the websites of statistics and rankings.
- On the Youtube advertising exchanges, Instagram bloggers.
- In the search for Instagram: it's easy to search by words, for example, "Nature" or "USA", in the top on locations, etc.
2. How to choose?
- We advise you to create a separate account and subscribe to everyone you chose as a potential site and see what is happening to them. What reaction is caused by advertising posts, how many advertised accounts grow.
- This information you can easily track doing screenshots before and after.
- Keep an eye on the engagement rate. At small bloggers up to 30000, ER must be at least 3, and better 5-10% is a sign of a live account. Large - from 2.5% If less, then not an option, there is no special reason to advertise.
- It is also important that the account is alive, real, active. We look not only for the quantity, but also for the quality of subscribers. We click on huskies, subscribers and scroll down - are there real people or shops or motivated subscribers? Comments - in fact or spam?
- Video Views - There should be at least 10% of the total number (although they also wind up if they wish).
- You easily have the right to ask the blogger to send screenshots of statistics Instagram. Average coverage of posts, Audience, etc.
We wish you success in your advancement and in search of a suitable blogger!
Sincerely Yours, ZT PRO
Author: Elizaveta Vorobeva